Sep 29, 2020
In this article we explain how to set up your GEOSLOPE support portal account.
- If you are a longtime GEOSLOPE customer, you may be accustom to submitting requests for technical support directly by email.
- In the past, you would receive responses to these requests via direct email.
- Now, all communication on a support case is handled directly in the GEOSLOPE Support Center.
- Sending an email to GEOSLOPE support, as you previously did, will automatically create a ticket for your support request.
- If you have not yet used the Support Center or created an account, an account will automatically be created for you.
- When this happens, you will receive two automatic emails from the Support Center.
- The first email will confirm your Support Center account.
- This email includes the username the system generated for you.
- It also includes a link for you to activate your account.
- Clicking on this link will bring you to the following:
- After providing the requested information, your account will be active and you can review your tickets.
- Click on the link at the top of the page to list all of your current tickets or to submit a new ticket.
- Many issues have already been addressed by articles in our Knowledge Base.
- Search for your issue to receive a list of all related articles.
- The second email you receive will provide a direct link to your new ticket.
- Click on the included link to take you directly to your ticket in the Support Center.