This article will demonstrate how to sign into your Bentley account using GeoStudio.
- You will need a version of GeoStudio that supports Bentley licensing. You can download a supported version using the Bentley CONNECTION Client.
- You will require an active Bentley account that has been granted GeoStudio license subscriptions.
- Subscriptions to your account are assigned by an account administrator.
- The account administrator is someone at your organization who allocates license availability.
- If you need modifications to your GeoStudio subscriptions, you should contact your account administrator.
- Installing a version of GeoStudio that supports Bentley licensing will also install the Bentley CONNECTION Client.
- The CONNECTION Client is configured to launch automatically.
- Sign in with your existing Bentley account.
- Launch your version of GeoStudio that supports Bentley licensing.
- The top-right menu option is the User Profile menu.
- If you are using legacy FlexNet licenses, this will display "Local Profile".
- If you are using Seequent ID licenses, this will display your account ID.
- Click on the User Profile menu and select "Change License System...".
- Select the option to use Bentley Account licenses.
- If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to sign in to the CONNECTION Client.
- The CONNECTION Client will attempt to sign you in:
- Once you are signed in, your profile menu will display your Bentley account ID.
- You will have access to any GeoStudio licenses your account administrator has granted you.
To see the license entitlements you have access to via your Bentley account:
- Click on the user profile menu.
- Select "License Management".
- GeoStudio will display the licensing available to you.
- Bentley licensing models may appear differently in License Management depending on account type and offerings available.
For more information about Bentley licensing, please refer to: