Completely Removing / Uninstalling GeoStudio
Sometimes when uninstalling GeoStudio, you want to ensure that all components are removed. The standard uninstaller leaves some items behind. This article will outline the steps you need to take to completely remove GeoStudio.
- Uninstall GeoStudio normally.
- Ensure the following folders are deleted:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FlexNet Publisher
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GEO-SLOPE
- Using the registry editor (the following should be done with care and by someone familiar with editing the registry):
- Back up your registry.
- Delete the following registry entries if they exist:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FLEXlm License Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\FLEXlm License Manager
Your computer should now be in a state as if GeoStudio was never installed.