Sep 23, 2020
This article explains how to reset the password for the FlexNet Publisher Dashboard.
Access the FlexNet Publisher Dashboard
- The FlexNet Publisher Dashboard allows you to configure the license manager for GeoStudio network licenses.
- Using the default settings, you can access the dashboard by opening a web browser and going to:
- This will take you to the main landing page:
- To access the administration functions of the dashboard, you need to click on the Administration tab at the top right:
- This will prompt you to enter in the administrator credentials:
Password Reset Options
- The default username and password are found in the FlexNet Publisher Dashboard documentation.
- If you have changed the default credentials and have forgotten what they are, there is no built-in way to recover them or reset them.
- You will be required to uninstall and re-install the license manager.
- Uninstalling the license manager does not remove any activated licenses on the computer.
- After re-installing the license manager, the username and password will return to the default settings.