Sep 16, 2020
In this article we demonstrate how to view the default license usage information provided by the lmadmin license manager.
- You should have direct administrator access to the computer the license manager is running on.
- This article assumes the host operating system is Windows Server 2019.
- This process involves accessing the FlexNet Publisher (FNP) Dashboard via a web browser.
- You will need to know the FNP Dashboard administrator login credentials.
- On the 'Windows Taskbar', click on the 'Start' button (shortcut: Windows logo key or Ctrl + Esc).
- Open the GEO-SLOPE folder:
- Launch the FlexNet Publisher Dashboard shortcut.
- Click on the 'Administration' link and log in:
- Select the 'Vendor Daemon Configuration' tab on the left and click on the 'Administer' link:
- Click on the 'Vendor Daemon Log' section heading to show the location of the log files on the system.
- It also includes a link to view the log file: