Sep 14, 2020
This article explains how to clear alerts from the lmadmin license manager.
- The FlexNet Publisher licensing system is used to serve application license entitlements across a network.
- lmadmin is the name of the license manager software.
- It includes a web interface that allows for the configuration and administration of lmadmin.
- The FlexNet Publisher web interface features a control header across the top of the page.
- The control header allows you to select between an informational display ('Dashboard') and a configuration mode ('Administration').
- One of the features of the 'Dashboard' is an 'Alerts' section that displays both 'Critical' and 'Informational' alerts:
- Clicking on an item in the 'Alerts' section will display details about that alert.
- You can clear the message by clicking the 'x' icon next to the alert item.
- Alerts are not cleared automatically when the condition changes.
- You must manually clear the alert to remove it from this list.
- For full details regarding alerts and general usage of lmadmin, click on the 'Help' icon at the top of the control header.